If you would like to support our work financially, please go to our secure donation page for giving options.
Your donation will go directly to helping Access Youth Initiative Uganda in funding its various programs. AYI is a registered NGO in Uganda; we would love the opportunity to welcome you into an exciting and progressive process, part of a greater international movement of positive change.
You can donate either by mailing us a cheque or money order at:
Access Youth Initiative Uganda
P.O.BOX 29437 Kampala-Uganda, East Africa.
Tel: +256 755 267 550
• • $100 buys uniforms and materials for a child for one year
• • $250 Provides a one-year scholarship for one girl
• • $1,300 pays a teacher for one year
• • $20K builds a small school
• • $500 enrolls a girl/woman in a rehabilitation center
• • $2,500 supports agricultural training for helpless girls
• • $5,000 provides micro-loans for 20 women
• • $30,000 builds a vocational training center
• • $40 provides emergency medical care for a child in Uganda
• • $400 provides tuition to train a rural medical care provider
• • $3,000 supports a counseling program for children and youth
• • $25,000 builds a small rural clinic
To provide a platform where young people and their communities can share skills, participate in promoting human rights awareness while exploring innate abilities towards lasting development on a foundation of equity.
The youth we serve today become tomorrow’s advocates and mentors creating social change, individually and collectively.
Young people are at the centre of our work. Locally, our youth-oriented campaigns and outreach initiatives are grounded in the belief that every young person’s contribution, no matter how small, deserves to be valued and honored.